Upon the request of many Egyptians, the Egyptian Ministry of Youth Affairs will hold “The Fourth Gathering for the Egyptian Youth Living Abroad” to visit Egypt On August 15-26, 2014. Registration is now open. (Click here to read more)
- Participants: young Egyptians between 18 to 35 years of age
- Supervisor: at least 20 years of age
- Submit the following:
1. A letter stating full name, age, college or university degree and current profession.
2. Copy of a valid U.S. passport
3. Proof of Egyptian citizenship
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. An essay explaining why the applicant wants to join the trip and how this experience will benefit him/her in the future.
1 (one) supervisor and 5 (five) participants will be selected to join this trip.
All expenses will be paid by the government, except for the round trip airline ticket to and from Cairo.
Deadline for submission of application is on July 30, 2014. Interviews will also be conducted either by phone or in person at the Consulate office.
Submissions may be sent via: email at [email protected], mail or walk-in: 1110 2nd Avenue, Suite 201, New York, NY 10022, fax: + 212-308-7643